What does it mean to love your neighbor today? How can we form “standing alongside of” and “listening to” relationships in the service of the Gospel? How do we cultivate common ground with those with whom disagree? Richard Mouw explores these questions in an opening keynote presentation at the Loving Your Neighbor Today conference at Calvin Seminary.
Richard Mouw is President Emeritus of Fuller Theological Seminary and a former professor of philosophy at Calvin College. He is the author of many books, including Adventures in Evangelical Civility: A Lifelong Quest for Common Ground.
- Listen to the Q&A session that followed this presentation
- Watch a video of this presentation
- Find more presentations from the Loving Your Neighbor Today 2016 conference
- Learn more about Adventures in Evangelical Civility and other books by Richard Mouw from Google Books
- Read Richard Mouw’s faculty profile from Fuller Theological Seminary